What is that one thing you want? I cant seem to find any. I know there are alot of things i want. But now, it just doesnt seem to matter. Im tried of wanting, of hoping, of having faith. It only breaks us down when we dont get what we want. Of course they say, when we dont get what we want, its cause god wanna give us smthg better. But how many times would you wanna breakdown cause you cant get what you want before the better thing comes along? Isnt it better if you dont hope and you dont keep wanting things so that whatever comes to your path you'll be happy with it? So that you'll be more appreciative?
And and
have you felt so clueless in your life, that you are doubting every decision you make, even the ones that have landed you in success, or better still, have you felt so clueless that you are doubting every decision that you make that have landed you where you are now?
"And I've been given hope
That there's a light on up the hall
And that a day will come
When the fight is won
And I think that day has just begun"
- what do you, is there hope left?
