You knw i read this girl's blog lah and all her past entries. I read cause it was so much fun reading about her life, how she spend her days and all her rants lah. Her entry is just so simple and yet by reading it i can feel that she really appreciate what she has. I feel like i know her, like i have met her before. She blogs and i can so understand it, i can very much easily relate it to my current situation. Been almost a year now since i first start to read her blog daily and recently i have this images in my head, of me and her hanging out. I dont think i've ever met her though, but yet those images seem so real. I do wanna meet her one day and clarify if whether i have met her before and find an answer to all those images. But as the days go by, it seems like thats very impossible. I have tagged her on her blog and she never replies. Seems like she's too busy with her life i guess. So ya whatever just forget it. She is just another character that reminds me so much of a good friend i just lost.
Nina wants me to blog about her and seems like she's damn hyper eventhough it alrdy past 2am. I seriously gotta stop this habit, sleeping at 2, damnit man. Anyway back to her, maybe she hyper cause tmrw gonna meet her bff and then tues gonna meet her bebeh so yes i guess i can forgive her for being too excited heeeee.
Besides that i am so tired but i dont wanna go to sleep cause i have terrible nightmares. Fuck it man. I am so bored, its 2.34am and i dont wanna do hmwk.
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
