-


I admit, i am difficult


{Wednesday, December 23, 2009} 11:18 PM

I am so tired, my eyes are so painful. As i have mentioned, i came back home from my happy sleepover on Sunday and the next day there was guitar camp. Practiced then we had amazing race. At night we had dinner then we watched a movie but i didnt watch cause i was too scared. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. The next morning when i wake up, everyone else was heading to the toilet alrdy-.- Kay then i didnt join guitar practice, since i had selection camp. It was fun, very tiring too. Then went back to guitar camp and had the highlight of the week, the designing of the CCA display day banner! Kay fake. The barbecue lah. I enjoyed it lah cause now i now how to do barbecue properly muahahahahaha-.- I didnt sleep over that night, i went home and when i came in the morning for the Sec 1 registration, i was so late that i cant keep swearing. My mouth was so dry due to so much talking and i see that the newbies got potential lah. Then had AGM and i am so happy for my duty next year(!!!!!!!!!!!) Then had lunch with my exco(L) and did the necessary for the Sec 1 orientation days. I am shagged, so shagged.

And everyone, got read Nina's blog tak? Hehehehehehehhe. She wrote something so sweet that i really cry lah reading it. Time is flying so fast, next year sec 4 alrdy. Just hit 3 years last 22nd, next year will be the 4th. Everyone has changed since our sec 1 days, and when i look at the sec 1's today, i wanna go back to that. So much has happened through out these 3 years, i dunno where to start. We should now just look forward hey?

And you know what Syafiq, i wish you're reading this. I am so sad. I am so sad cause it took me this long to realise that i totally deserve so much more. No wonder all of them left, i didnt know why i stayed either.

To end this post, i shall share with you a pic,


As you can see, i dyed my hair, should have picked something blondish right? Nevermind, next year, after my last O lvl paper, that'll be the first thing i'll do ;)



layout by drivefaraway