-


I admit, i am difficult


{Wednesday, December 30, 2009} 11:27 PM
★

You knw, so far, i came when you needed me. I did complain, but in the end i did show up kan. But lately, your requests are becoming so ridiculous, this has to stop alright. Your nonsensical attitude, and the fact that i put you on the top of the list. Putting you on the top of the list, was my biggest mistake. Cause it is a too little to late that i realise that there are in fact more important things than you. I was so pissed by your sms, i just wanted to severe all ties with you at that moment. And you knw what this means. Uh huh new year with you no more. My family needs me now, you are just some part of my past that i am letting go.

Yesterday i went guitar and i totally enjoyed it. Cause raudhah was there!! We were like org giler, talking non stop and practically i enjoyed the practice ystrday. And thank god she's coming back next year, i so cant wait yippy yippy. Then aft that we went to eat. And i tell you, the waiter damn rude lah pls. We ordered our food and when raudhah finish eating, my food still havent arrive yet! I like keep looking at the waiter. He finally got the message and delivered me my food. And even then, the spoon all wasnt given. I was sungguh pissed alrdy. But luckily lah i was still feeling happy from meeting raudhah. Too bad the waiter so rude, sachok giler tapi attitude tak perluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Then aft that at mlm daddy treated us dinner at some hotel. I think we came a lil bit too late then all the makanan best mcm kurang sikit but it was lovely cause i had a good time with my family. Then today went to send my sis to her french lessons and shopped at 313. I had 3obux, and with that i managed to get tops from Forever 21, eat my delicious mcspicy and catch Alvin And The Chipmunks 2! Good money management? Heeeeeeeeeeee thought so too. But i wished i had more cash with me............................ On the other hand, Alvin was alright i guess but i didnt quite feel the emotions that i was suppose to feel. But it was good entertainment lah.

And excuse me mister, it is so not my problem that you suck at your job.

AND RIGHT NOW I FEEL LIKE CHATTING WITH NFAB BUT CANT BE SEEN ANYWHR. If you're reading this, i just wanted you to knw that i waited up till 2am to chat with u ystrday!! ):

And this new year, no Ramly with me): He has gone to kl and let me share with you his last few smses with me before he left. I told him to get me a gift, and he said "Hopefully i forget. I rmbr one person only. Cannot rmbr more than one" I was like wtf. Hmmm yelah besarkan nonok je, amalkan selalu.

Kay take care!



layout by drivefaraway