-


I admit, i am difficult


{Friday, December 25, 2009} 10:42 PM





These are the pictures of yesterday's barbecue at belakang my nenek house. Today no progress, sit at home, makan all the ikan and ayam that we barbecue, sleep the whole afternoon+evening, then on comp. Homework tak touch, at this rate i think i got like 70pages of chem left? Teeheehee. Oh then right, i read many ppl's blog and seems like they enjoying there life? I dont knw why i so stress abt school. And seems like everyone is moving to tumblr? Ah reblogging live feed tumblr. I still remember my first impression of it. I found out abt it like Aug this year, and i remember reading ppl's post who are on tumblr. At first i was like, omg is this your tumblr or your photo gallery album? Then i realise that there's this thing called reblog. And i thought it was ridiculous. You keep reblogging, which part of it is really your life? I really thought that it was meaningless lor. But now i realise. That we are not alone. Kay what i mean is that when ppl reblog, i actually go back to the original site. When i see the pic or read their real post, often i'll say, hey i am experiencing the bloody same thg too! So it makes me realise that i am not the only one facing the problem, be it about guys, family or money. It makes me feel better in a way though. So yes, plus point for tumblr.
But i still think that its ridiculous if you keep reblogging. Might as well i go to Google Images and see the pics there kan. Or just go to SgSecrets and read all the secrets there rather than going to your page and reading pieces of it.

Goodnight.
One more thing. Year is coming to an end. Resolution? Well lets see. I wanna finish all the homework i get everyday, i wanna pay full attention in class and i wanna stay clear away from boys and heartbreaks and everyone else who is on a mission to bring me down.



layout by drivefaraway