Back at my hometown, has been spending the time sleeeeeeeeeeeeping. My homeworks are halfway there, arent i proud :D Guitar practices next week then meeting Ain and probably Avatar 3D too? That is if its FOC lah, no $$$ already, must save up for contact lenses, hair and skin products too. I just dont get ppl who recycle their contact lenses, using it for so long, using it way past the expiry date. Come on, how much can you contact lenses cost? Mine is like $130 for 6 months of usage. How bad can yours be? And even if you dont have money, just use specs? Or like learn to save? I really pity these ppl, i wish i have the extra cash to buy their contact lenses for them. Dont they know that if will really damage their eyes? Dont they care for their eyes? Dont they love their eyes? I really wonder you know. God gave all of us eyes to make full use of it, and yet they are out destroying it. What were they thinking? Kay makan time. Chio,
