-


I admit, i am difficult


{Thursday, December 31, 2009} 7:00 PM

It has been a one hell of a year.

Straight from Fiqo, to RHD dress up, to OBS, to GOLD GUITAR ENSEMBLE(!), to the quarrel with Ramly where both of us didnt wanna give in, to CampLeaders activities, to the sleepovers with my fav cousin, to Nations Cup with my fav girls. And yes, to top it all, my selection as an EXCO in the council board. Even up till now, the fact still surprise me.
I've cried too many times, i've lost my temper countless times, i've been hurt, been disappointed, have disappointed ppl, have let their hopes down. I've been sad, have been happy. I've been lied to, been betrayed. I faced too many problems, too many complicated situation, and they didnt break me down, they built me up.
This year has been hard and tough for me. Too many times i felt like giving up. I didnt expect all these shits at the beginning of the year but now im thankful. Cause all these, have made me grew up.

Next year, will be a kick hell of a fun year, i wanna make it that way. No more silly boys moment, no more childish quarrels, no more second places. Im gonna make it my best year, im gonna be a daughter my parents are proud of, a friend my friends can count on and a sister whose always there for my bbyg's.

So yes 2010, BRING IT ON.














layout by drivefaraway