Some people are so weird. They know they are so lucky to have good health, to get everythg they want, to not be suffering in poverty or health issues, yet they dont treasure what they have. They keep saying they feel so lucky lah, they appreciate it lah, but do they? Words, come rolling out from the tongue so easy. Actions, that's hard to happen. Why cant they imagine one day whereby all their privileges are taken away from them? Maybe then will they start acting like they really appreciate what they have, like the way they say it so easily. People are weird, i am people.
Everyone has their own responsibility, they have their own duty to carry out on this earth. Along the way, they get more responsibility piling up on they, depending on their capability and how theyare able to cope. I realise that i am given responsibilities because someone somewhere must have seen the potential that is in me, i am proud to be given these responsibilities no matter how much they are weighing me down. I am happy, to be trusted with these special tasks. I may not be the perfect person to carry them out but atleast im trying and giving my best. I ask you now, are you? Or would you rather have it taken away from you? Cause in my opinion, its luck you get 'em all, not because of your potential.
Today i met Ramly and watched My Sister's Keeper. Nothing beats the book itself, but the movie was emotional yet slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I cried three-quarters of the show, would my sisters do the same for me?
Sometimes people are so lucky, i get so jealous. Then realise that they are actually on the losing end, i smile so widely to myself. I am a sadist, at least im not hiding that fact.
Truth be told, i am actually freaking out with something that has no connection with me! Why am i so bothered, i am not on the losing end. I tried to help, but too egoistic to accept it. I tried, take care good night peacock.
I must stop sighing everytime i tink about the tasks ive yet to complete. I must be optimistic if not i wont finish the task on time! Errrrrrrrr.
Alicia | One more chance to make it right. says:
you're not being defeated
you're defeating him
by saying no
She knows what to say during when(well sometimes HAHA) and gotta admit, miss you silly girl!
Can barely open my eyes, grad nite here i comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
(optimistic)
