Today i went to sch(yet again) and i enjoyed the course lah please, im looking forward to the next one. I enjoyed the morning with exco too (L)
Then went to Cikgu N's house with Li, Su, Feet, Erra, Saudah, Zaq, Mary. Had to much fun(cause there was food!) and we camwhored alot! All the pics in other camera's, cant wait to seeeeee!
I thought wanted to chat and have dessert with Li but org rumah dah call suro balik! Rushed home, to find no one at home? I was like #!*$#&!!!!!!!
Weekend, seems like i wont be going out, cause i've been out too much alrdy. Well whatever lah, aku klua tak mintak duit pon? Aku jln pakai duit sendiri pon? Anythg whatever.
And just because i laugh, doesnt mean i dah maafkan. try harder, i nak merajok lebih2, so what? bnyk kali aku pujok kau, kau nye turn pujok aku. have fun gd luck. and double choc chip maybe takkan jln, no use going there anymore.
I should have just said smthg.
Now you're gone, i never had the chance.
I dont wanna say the R word, i should have just given it a go there and then.
Come back? ):
