-


I admit, i am difficult


{Thursday, October 15, 2009} 10:45 PM

I AM STUDYING FOR BIO AND IM GOING CRAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEH.
A collapsed lung, or pneumothorax, is the collection of air in the space around the lungs. This buildup of air puts pressure on the lung, so it cannot expand as much as it normally does when you take a breath.
DEFINITELY IM NOT READY, WILL I EVER BE?

So today was maths paper, damnright a killer. Wait it wasnt a killer lah except that i didnt study, that much. Plus all the qns require us to think and i was alrdy so tired+sleepy given the time i reached home yesterday, mmg malas hendak pikir. Aku agak kalau aku tido tadi, lagi worth it, 2.5hrs pulak tu!

After sch, i met RAMLY!! So we got this same thing and it was so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet of him to buy it with me cause i couldnt believe that he wanted it too. But all thru out that time, he keep talking bout his girl, his girl even called him and he talked to her like nothing liddat! WTF LAST LONG AYE RAMLY.
Ramly promised tmrw i'll see him again, PROMISES ARE MEANT TO BE BROKEN JAG? TAK KAN? So keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep your word this time and every othr time.

Situations are making me so pissed off, i screamed it all at ramly so i guess i do feel a lil bit better.. People are sometimes just so, k i dont wanna say the word, STUPID that it cause trouble to other ppl. Take WAIT I DONT WANNA TALK BOUT IT. Its gonna be over soon.

And since when does ranking matter so much? I tot jika ular menyusur akar, tidak akan hilang bisanya? Means that if you socialize with someone that is of a lower rank than you, your high rank wont be gone. You are only feeling this way, because this is what you think it is. WELL TIME TO THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX! Two sides to the coin, rmbr that.

OMG I ALWAYS HATE IT WHEN I READ BLOGPOSTS THAT HAVE PARAGRAPHS IRRELEVANT TO EACH OTHER. BUT HERE I AM DOING IT. hehehehehe-.-

They can take tomorrow and the plans we made,
they can take the music that we'll never play.
All the broken dreams,
take everything,
just take it away, but they can never have yesterday.
sad.gif emoticon image by allgutsallgirl



layout by drivefaraway