-


I admit, i am difficult


{Saturday, October 3, 2009} 9:05 PM

Hope. Its a serious thing to be played with hey. It either takes you higher up, or just bring you deeper down. Hope. It's got to be our strength and weakness, all at the same time. Funny as it may seem, it is so true that its so difficult to be denied. Hope. Thats all we need. At the end, either you become the winner, or you just shatter.

They say be careful for what you wish for. Well i am. I wish my bro has to go NS now and that he just stays there till i tell him he can come back. I know, what a bad thing to say, and that i'll obviously miss him once he's gone. No denial, i'll miss him to bits. But i want him away more than i want him stay. Being under the same roof as him, i have to fight the urge to scream at his face. Its making me paranoid, soon i'll be hearing double voices in my head.

Was suppose to go out today, but my family being too big and too much heart and desire to satisfy, i finally decided(NI LEPAS DAH GOSOK BAJU STRAIGHT2, PAKAI EYELINER NEAT2, SET RAMBUT KEMAS2 EH) that i dont wanna go out. To me, the raye spirit is decreasing, and the only thing left to be excited about is the moment i spend to get ready. I feel joy, pakai baju kurung, set muke and rambut semangat semangat... And when the moment pass, so does the spirit. Hah.

Besides that, i am feeling guilty. I have ten times ten things to revise for and the only thing i did today was termenung and just more termenung. Tak maju lah kan aku gini. Sungguh frustrating tapi belom dapat tangkap mood nak blaja ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

HEY TOMORROW IM MEETING RAMLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

You asked whats wrong? You wanna know whats wrong? You. Dont keep leading please. You just dont know how to appreciate, will you ever do?
I asked if you'd forget, and you answer shouted YES all over. Now its over.






layout by drivefaraway