Cause if it was worth it, you would have worked hard on it, to keep it alive. Words mean nothing yo bitch, actions does all the talking.
You see, this waiting better be worth it, cause at the end of it, if it doesnt turns out to be atleast half of what i expected, i dont tink i'll ever forgive you. AND MMG, AKU TAK IKHLAS TUNGGU. BEYH ASAL?!
You were a waste of my time. I wished we didnt cross paths. Why did i do it? Now my lost time can never be gained back. UGH CHEEtot ah, i made sacrifices, only to find it unworthy! I think about it, and i can seriously go insane. Time to forget, for real now.
Damnit, i am being vulgar am i. These days every single word i say must be attached to fuck, whether i say it out loud or not. One month of restraining myself from saying it was hell, now one month of payback time. Lets keep things short, lets just say f.
Isnt it a wonder what chocolate can do to you? When i met Ramly today i was so f pissed that i thought i would shout. I had to restrain myself from hurling vulgar profusely at his face(eventhough it wasnt even his fault). I was f pissed that i thought i could die from being so pissed. Then i saw it, THE SIGN. Red and white, shining so seductively at me. I had to get it, there and then. I practically ran, it was the closest thing to chocolate from where i was standing. Slapped the last 5 bux i had on the marble tabletop and ordered myself a creamy chocolate-ty large Double Chocolate. After that, i sipped it gently, letting the chocolate melt into my mouth. Deep breaths, few more sips, more chocolate melting, and i was being to think sanely back. Chocolate chocolate chocolate, wouldnt be if the world was CADBURY? (YES, IT WOULD BE SO DE-LI-CIOUS!) HAHAHAHA -.-
I wasnt excited for sch, have i ever been? Lessons were draggy and did i tell you i ended at 5.30pm today? Yes i had to meet Ramly at 4.30, hello! I was late and Ramly was not so pissed, thankfully. Managed to squeeze in half an hour of bitching with him before he had to leave. MANY M- okay i shall not talk about it, tak ya nak ungkit cause i promise you, if i did, i can never end this post.
You know, how can you do something and say that you never do? How can you say you still have money when the truth is all your money has been spent? Okay that is not a good example. Cut the chase, shall not beat arnd the bush, lets get to point. I had this question to complete. It was question 3. Then it was sent to marking and when i got it back, i didnt get the question right. The person who gave the paper, Bubbly, said that the question was wrong. As in the info was given wrongly lah. So when we were going through question 3 , Bubbly suddenly said smthg like.. "okay, the question's info is wrong blablabla and im giving the marks like this.." I was shocked, honestly i was. Firstly, the question had wrong info, so it was obviously un-solve-able. But then Bubbly is now going around about how the question is marked? How can you give marks to an un-solve-able question, a wrong question? I know some ppl got it right, they used the brains to figure it out but still... Does it make any sense? So i raised my hand, and ask for Bubbly to either give us the full mark for the question or totally void the question and minus the four marks for the question from the total marks. So from 20, it is now 16 lah. Then Bubbly agreed lah. The next sentence she told me was the jaw dropper. It went something like this "okay those who got higher than 16 means you alrdy get full marks lah" I was beyond shocked. I was horrified! Bubbly voided the question, but the marks for the question was not voided? So my classmate who like had 20/20 has now gotten 20/16? OMG THE HORROR! I know teachers always say give 120% attention in class, but only now i know that i can also get 120% for tests and exams! :O
Okay if you dont get my story, let me summarise(in less than 4 sentences) THE QUESTION WAS DELETED, VOIDED, BUT THOSE WHO GOT THE QNS RIGHT(cause they used "x is unknown" method) STILL GET THE MARKS. THE QUESTION WAS VOIDED, BUT NOT THE MARKS. PEOPLE ARE NOW ABLE TO GET 20/16.
Please, you may say that im being so worked up about this, when it is just nothing. Yes i am worked up, infact i am more than worked up. Cause you wanna know what was said at the end of everything? "I am just being fair" Thank god i didnt have a camera at hand that time, cause my face was flashing exclamation marks all over. I am pissed off, not because i didnt get the marks, but simply because it is anything but fair. It was U-N-F-A-I-R. It is unfair!
Well whats my motive for telling this story? Actually there is none. OH WAIT, there is one! Pay 120% attention in class, and you're bound to get 120%(marks) for your tests and exams. :D
Back to reality, i am still tak happy with orang yang dapat gi raye. I just wanna close my eyes and avoid seeing them. URGH.
YOU KNOW I CANT WAIT FOR HOLIDAY TO COME TO I CAN SPEND EVERY F MINUTE BITCHING WITH RAMLY.
Then i'll start living.
When i told you i wanted to forget you, i wasnt lying, i was just being economical with the truth,
/ And StanleyLuv, it is too late. Broke my heart ten times, made me cry endlessly, cheated on me countlessly. How could i luv someone so heartless?):
