TODAY
I
WENT
OUT
WITH
MY
MOTHER.
FINALLY
FELT
LIKE
I
HAVE
GOTTEN
MY
MOST
BELOVED
MOTHER
BACK.
NEVER
FELT
HAPPIER,
YOU
KNOW
I
LOVE
YOU
WITH
MY
WHOLE
HEART
RIGHT
MAMA?
CAUSE
YOU
NEVER
FAIL
TO
SHOWER
ME
WITH
LOVE
DESPITE
ALL
THE
ATTITUDE,
RUDENESS,
BAD RESULTS,
AND
EVERYTHING ELSE.
TMRW
MEETING
RAMLY.
GO
OUT
WITH
MAMA
AND
MEET
RAMLY
EVERY
WEEKEND
AND
BE
HAPPY
HAPPY!!
:D
/ I've got to say this.
Today i read and heard so many things about regrets. Regret, is a very haunting word. Once you regret you have done that something, forever you will regret and just be stuck there. Always give your best when you do something, so you cant regret. What is the point of regretting, it gets you no where! You keep saying you regret, you gotta change that mindset. How are you to make a better future if you just keep regretting? No use being regretful, think of what lay ahead and make the best out of it. Life is full of wonder, grab opportunities that come along and use the best of it, alright bbyguys/girls. Ramly, Ain, Suhaila, and i know you didnt say the words, but i can sense that deep down you are regretting bout smthg too girls, Fitrah, Liyana and Saudah.
Cheer up, move on, think of the future and make the best of it. Doesnt matter if academic isnt your best area, go find smthg that is ;)
