This was done is the ramadan which was sungguh long ago, its funny and lame, cause its RAIHAN AND FAQIH! hahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa(L)
I am sighing over over over again. Coming to my senses, that i am sooooooooooo not ready for O's. Next year it'll be my turn, and i can go loco loco thinking about it. Thoughts of it makes me shiver whole body, scary merry.
I enjoyed today and the sphere thing, it was fun bonding time with my dear councillors, except when V had to throw the deflated sphere straight at my face so hard i tot my eyeballs was gonna roll back ;/ Camp planning going well so far, except that chief is just unable to stop playing his soccer! I cant wait for the camp yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee! And finally got the pants with Wan Sin, double yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D
K jom emo same2, wow sounds so depressing -.-
Did i tell you i watch Talentime with Ramly? Well i did and i tink Ramly got cry, haha! Kk then while watching, skali keluar lagu O'Re Piyaa. I was so shocked, it reminded me of Cintaku! I know, so long ago but i cried lah eh. Sungguh sudden and i was shocked too! I wanted to turn to Ramly, but Ramly also busy wiping his tears. Ade soft side jgk jantan ni, HAHAAAAA.
I am still deciding. I am so tired, wiped out. All this while, i keep saying "Go with the flow, take evrythg thrown in my way, treat it like the last and appreciate evry single moment". But for how long can i stand? How much emotion i must pour out only to see it go down the drain? It is tiring, to keep thinking whether will this last, whether is it worth my time, whether im making the right move. That is always the qns, am i making the right move? Is there smthg else better for me, only that i cant see it? Am i missing the better thg for me?
Why is this so difficult, why are you being so difficult..........................
If you only knw MSS, how much ily):
