-


I admit, i am difficult


{Wednesday, September 30, 2009} 10:07 PM

I feel like crying please. Everyday i go home and remember the homework i have yet to do. So i open them and try my best to squeeze a decent answer for each of it. Everything just keeps getting tougher, the pace going faster(DUH). I can do the questions, its just that i dont know how to start writing the solution which is so sickening! I spent 3 hours(!) reading my bio bk, going online to read some more, doing my revision book and yet i still cant get it. Maybe im just not concentrating that much aye. I get so stressed and worked up when i tink about the amount of work i've yet to cover for exam and when i cant take it, i go and sleep. Like wtf, i know!
I've put boys aside, i've put shopping aside, i've even put raye aside! And yet i still cant focus, am i going crazy?

$#!^#!^(*$&*$)!*)$@*&$%@!#&!(*_$*)!*$*!&#&%@%!&@^!(*)@( !! Why cant i remember and understand and apply everything i have learnt! Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeebai ah.

I feel like giving up but i have given up so much that even giving up seems so boring to do anymore.

SHOULD REALLY REALLY REALLY HAVE PACKED MY BAG AND LEAVE.

):

/editted
Found this online, "You cant change the past, but you can ruin the present, by worrying about the future".
True oh so true.



layout by drivefaraway