Looking at my CA results and comparing them with my other classmates, i wanted to cry there and then. But come to think of it, every single thing that has happened in the past 3 days also made me wanted to cry. Oh no, please dont tell me my bestfriend is coming, malas ah nak bayar balik ni semue :/
Yesterday was the best cause i spent the day with my bf! We went to Vivo and i got candies for my Exco babies. So basically we walked and walked and finally got smthg. We saw some ppl and we were like running from them? Cause we wanted to skip the introduction blablabla....... But it was a day well spent, thanks bby(:
Today was alright, the day went by fast and i paid attention in every single class. I am so proud of myself hehe-.- AND DID I TELL YOU I GOT 88 FOR POA? YA, 88 OUT OF 100. I laughed so hard that there were tears in my eyes! I used to be one of the lowest for POA, now im one of the highest? Mmg sungguh very the klakaaaaaaaaaa.
Second chances, are they really worth it? Make it work this time luv, i can risk to put my heart on the line, again):
And you do owe an explanation, for all your unexplained actions. Thats they least you could offer you know.
