-


I admit, i am difficult


{Monday, August 31, 2009} 6:04 PM

You know, some ppl are just so STUPID i wonder if they even know how to use theirbrains.
EH wait correction.
You know, some ppl are just so STUPID i wonder if they even know if their brains existed or not.

Something that fucked me up so badly happened and because of that it wasnt such a pleasant day like i wanted it to be. I was late for sch and that kinda sucked badly. The day proceeded and i am happy with everyone involved with the performance cause they know what to do and did as they were told.

After that, i thought of going back to pri sch when i received an sms that none of my friends going. So i thought, why bother. Met up with ______________ and we went to catch a movie, The Proposal to be exact. The movie was funny and charming and the ending kept me on my toes but it was some kinda typical and expected that they were gonna fall in love eventually. But it was ticket well spent i must say, truly explains the meaning - ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS.

It was fun spending time with ______________ and i laughed too much that i had to restrain myself from laughing somemore cause my stomach hurts since its empty :/

Ppl sometimes say things that didnt mean to hurt other ppl. But it did. It hurts so much that sometimes the person wished they didnt heard it at all in the first place.
I guess we just need to keep an open mind on everything and rmbr that what people are saying should be taken in with an open mind and use it to improve ourselves hey?

And i had to admit, we were a fluke. Now im in more trouble than ever because of you, and i guess this marks it all, we're over.

It has been very exhausting, all this process. Whatever people are saying, i am bothered but then i figured i better not be. Let them talk let them say. I am just too tired to entertain. I know im not wrong, so i dont feel guilty. I have nothing to explain to you anyway, NOTHING.
Who eat chilli feel the spiciness k cleverhead.



layout by drivefaraway