-


I admit, i am difficult


{Thursday, August 20, 2009} 8:07 PM

I am so angry now i dont know where to start! I have always seen you as a figure to respect, well now you find out the meaning of R-E-S-P-E-C-T and ask me whether u deserve it.

Tell what you do when the person stop caring? Do you care more about them or just ignore? Come on, dont be a saint, obviously you'll ignore too kan. "Dont do to others what you dont want others to do unto you" I think its better you sit on a rock in a nearby park and think of that sentence again, and again, and again. The attitude you give is just incorrect for the situation and surrounding. Just because you were nice that one time, you cant expect ppl to be nice to you all the time kan? I thought you turned over a new leaf, but no you made a new identity and decided to hide behind it. I have never been angry with someone so much like this, you are the only person that makes me want to avoid the place. Eeeeeeeeeeeeee aku punye geram kat kau........
Whatever, im just gonna ignore you and treat as though you never existed.

You know, wouldnt it be nice to just get a day to say whatever i want on my blog and get away with it? Cause god knows if that happens, i'll post up your name to let the whole world know what a two-faced monster you are!

AND DID YOU KNOW YOUR CA IS LIKE A BIGGGGGGGGGGGGG PERCENTAGE OF YOUR OVERALL RESULTS? YES I DIDNT KNOW TOO. I KNOW ITS BIG BUT I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS MORE THAN HALF OF YOUR OVERALL RESULT FOR THAT YEAR!!
And if a year isnt a long time, i'd gladly do another year of my sec3 and learn everythg again so i have a better understanding of everything else. Ughhh!

"Did you know?
I cried for you so badly during a toilet break during one of my lesson!
Cried. For you. During lesson time. At the toilet. Saying your name over and over again.
Did you know how pathetic it was?
Why are you so f difficult to get over?"






layout by drivefaraway