-


I admit, i am difficult


{Saturday, August 15, 2009} 11:28 AM

Ive been coughing so much that i tink my heart is gonna give up anytime soon. My body temperature is so hot that i tink my eyes are gonna melt everytime i close them. I lay in bed, and my eyes began to close slowly. I tried to doze off yet i cant; too much in my head - teachers day lah, common test lah, maths lah, chem lah. I gave up sleeping and decided im gonna watch tv. I stand up only to collapse back into bed-literally. I tried walking and then everythg will get shaky and i will drop to the floor at that moment. I would have to bang the floor or any furniture to get help, since my mouth wont come out with any sound. My throat is like stuck with big heavy thgs and i feel like i wanna reach down inside and get it all out!
I am lying-literally-as i type this all out. I always wanted to escape reality, to feel physical pain cause emotional pain hurts more. I wanted to be sick and see if _______________ would notice, i wanted to be sick cause i wanted to skip sch.
But now lesson is learnt, and let this be a lesson to you too. Physical pain is no less than emotional pain, only this time i cant walk or talk properly like when i am heartbroken. Reality will catch up with us sooner or later and running only makes it worse. ______________ surely didnt notice i was gone, what a wish wasted! And skipping sch is such a bad reason, cause i am so not prepared for common test now):

I havent been able to speak well for two days and i keep having nightmares that i'll lose my voice. If that happens, how can i be a newscaster?))))))))))):

My fever just keeps coming back.
How am i to study for common test now?
How will i face common test?
I dont wanna stay back):

"&f u, i f hate you. Betul org ckp, kite hanye akan tau sape kwn kite yg sebenar apabile kite jatuh sakit. Nampak sah kau bkn kwn sejati. F u."


layout by drivefaraway