Heeeeeeeeeeeeey!
Yesterday was fun, and i bet all Woodlanders thought so too cause i was the emcee of the event. Muahahahahhahaha-.-
Alright, i start off early, and went to sch with red shirt and shorts. Once i reach sch, i was told that the attire was not allowed. I panicked alrdy lah pls, but i manage by though. Hahaaaaaaaaaa. So after that, there was the face-painting thing, and Shazia did a very nice one for me which i am so grateful to her for.
Then the event was basically led by me and Alex and i think we did a splendid job (eventhough Mr Sha may says otherwise): ) given that we only had 3 days to practice. Haaaaaaaaaaha. Too bad there was no parade today, but i think the face-painting thing was not a bad replacement. The representatives from all the levels were so impressive lah please. Plus, THANK YOU LIL FAM FOR THE CHEER, ON STAGE I CAN REALLY HEAR YOU ALL SHOUT "BAIK MOYANG" FROM BELOW, I LUVVVVVVVVV YOU ALL TOO!
So basically i enjoyed myself hosting the show, ever so much.
So basically i enjoyed myself hosting the show, ever so much.
After that, I had Sakura for lunch with my guitarmates. It was nice, getting together. And definitely i stuffed myself, probably too much cause when i reach home everything came out. It was sungguh E-W-W-W.
Then i had tuition and i was dead beat when i reach home.
We are certainly two happy people(:
& Yes, i would like to say how i am sooooooooooo proud of my two classmates, Navindran and Faqih for being the reporter for YOG. I really hope you guys get to do it, and make WDLS veeeeeeeeery proud. :D
Plus, good luck Rara in your new sch and new lifestyle and new everythg else. Look before you jump, ilyt(:


