-


I admit, i am difficult


{Monday, August 3, 2009} 8:12 PM

I hope my brother goes far away veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery soon lah please? Its not like its my fault he only has female siblings. So why in the world is he venting his anger towards me?!

Whatever, my day today had an absolutely bad start. The bus was late, and when it did came, i met this two strangers that i dont even know!
Talking behind someone's back is bad enough; talking about the person as if they are not there eventhough they are only an earshot away, well thats worse lah please.

Its only 3rd august, cant be my time of the month yet, so why am i so moody? Beats me.

You know what im feeling now?
I feel like screaming very loudly, at the top of my lungs.

Why must i go through this transitional period?
I just wish i could skip it.
Its not like i can control all these moodiness, like seriously.

And maybe i have been a total arse, talking about people but not wanting to write their name publicly. Maybe i should say out their name,
and make my blog private.

Seems like a good idea hey?
Terrific!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i hate it when i feel like this.

dah ah bye lah.



layout by drivefaraway