-


I admit, i am difficult


{Friday, August 21, 2009} 9:08 PM

"Somebody say, I dont want it anymore
I dont want it anymore
Somebody say, I dont want it anymore
I dont want it anymore
Cause Ive dried my eyes and I realized
I deserve somebody thatll treat me right

Somebody say, I dont want it anymore
I dont want it anymore
Somebody say, I dont want it anymore
I dont want it anymore
Because I know my word so you can keep
That drama, I dont want it anymore
Ooooh, oh, oh oh, not anymore"
Should have seen this coming from you,
now i realise you dont need me,
thus i dont think i'll ever need you again too.
Thank you for everythg, dont talk to me cause i dont wanna knw if i had any meaning at all in the first place.
Fuck you, thats all k thx bye!

What happens when the person you trust the most, the one you need by your side you're down, the one you find first to share your good news has suddenly evaporated into thin air and became someone so alien and is like a stranger to you? Who do you trust, who do you find when you're crying, who you wanna jump in happiness with?
WHAT, FOREVER? WELL FUCK YOU, FOREVER DOES NOT LAST!!
MEMANG AH, NI MEMANG FOREVER KAU, BAIK PERH FOREVER,
FOREVER EH!!

Enough, i give up, its not like i didnt tried, i think i tried-too much.

Tmrw is puasa puasa is tmrw.
Lets start afresh,
and FORGET FOREVER,
CAUSE FOREVER CERTAINLY DOES NOT EXIST,
AND HAS NO MEANING.

KBYE!



layout by drivefaraway