So okay, i was just browsing through my old books, and suddenly this paper dropped out. I read it and suddenly it made me realise that its been a year since my sec2 NYAA camp and eventually a year since the end of a beautiful relationship with someone not so beautiful(COUGH COUGH).
Maybe i shall talk about it when it really hits a year hey?
UGHHH i really need to stop reading my old posts, looking at past love-notes and remembering all those "happy" moments. I've got to grow up and study(cause of the gazillion hmwks i have).
What else can i say, school has tire me out so much. Its like everyday im at home just for the sleeping area. I think its more beneficial for me to stay in sch, since most of my time is spent there. Course after course, meetings after meetings.. thank goodness cca has not resume(YET) cause when it does, just imagine the tiredness........
Tmrw hopefully i'll be well and fine to meet Honey and watch ICEAGE.
K BYE.
