{Monday, July 27, 2009} 8:27 PM
I HATE RAMLY, NO MATTER HOW MUCH RAMLY LOVE ME,
I HATE RAMLY!
Besides that, sch was fun, especially the crane counting! I must admit I was shocked when i heard we really had to count cranes, but i had fun believe it or not! Dealing with the sec2's, and the numbers, took my mind off other lame stuffs. Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa -.-
We cant control people's mouth, we cant tell them to shut up when they talk bout us. We cant help it if they wanna talk, and we cant help it if we're so bad till they wanna talk about us. I've gotta admit, i have talked pretty nasty stuff about people. And maybe what they say is true, dont do unto others what you dont want others to do unto you. But sometimes its weird dont you think? We never speak to the person before, and yet we talk about them, we judge them at that point of time. We dont give ourself time to know them, which is a sad pity hey? Oh well, humans are really weird, how can they badmouth someone they never talk to? Well beats me.
And i found the sadfuck that keep shouting my name. I am so tempted to do the same thing to him, but lets not be childish here hey?
"Seperti mana yang aku katakan, aku lepas tangan daripada ini semua.
Sudah ku cuba untuk berubah, namun aku tetap gagal.
Aku putus asa, aku sudah kesuntukkan masa.
You are way beyond case, which is damnright a big pity"
