I tell you, i am so damn stress right now. I have tried 3 different computers alrdy, and i still cant upload photo's on this blog! I dont know what in the world is wrong seh! Wtheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell!
Anyway, just to sum my holidays up, I went to watch my sch's drama play at DBS auditorium, and let me tell you, they are sungguh sungguh sungguh bagos okay. They really deserve the gold at SYF. I enjoyed the play very much. So i went with Honey and her cousin. We sat upfront, on the first row. Very kiasu, i know. After which, i went home with the drama students, hitched a ride with them all the way back to cwp. Once there, had late night supper, almost 11.30pm alrdy. Finally reached home, so tired and aching much, a little over midnight. Overall, i enjoyed myself, especially with Honey(:
On sunday, i went to town with dearest sister and i became broke): Reason being, we stopped by Ripcurl and ended up buying bags. It was an impulsive buy, and im so broke now. No more ALDO, no more starbucks, no more money for a few weeks): GREAT. (but the bags are really nice:O) I finally managed to get my sister off the books though, and got out and spend her money. Now she is broke with me too, and it gives me happiness! Im so mean, no need to remind(:
Today, i went out with Sakeenah and Ratna and had sushi lunch. A gazillion others were suppose to turn up, but they are busy with life i guess, so it was just the three of us. We had alot of wasabi and became very higggggggggggh after which. Then, we crashed at the lib, and read books. We laughed alot, and that was the fun part of it all! Thanks love for the day ehh:D And we shall go to woodlands garden one night alright, hahahahhaha(:
So as you can see, i had 3 great days. Tmrw is sch, sch is tmrw. Ughhhhhhhhhhhh 9 more weeks to come, kill me now :/
And fvck you, i hate this feeling. You're online, I'm online and we're not talking. I'm waiting for you to say smthg, and its killing me inside now. Fvck you lah eh, urghhhhhh.
I miss Ramly):
