-


I admit, i am difficult


{Friday, July 3, 2009} 8:42 PM

Sorry Liyana for screaming your name out loud just now. I shouldnt have done so, sorry);

THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so happy the whole day cause its friday alrdy! I was so happy to the extent that i paid attention in every lesson! Now i know about electrolysis, tan,sine and cosine and also in eng, i was so enthusiastic in doing the classwork! Thank god its friday! Sat, sun and mon no sch! Im very happy nooooooooooow!

My group finally did the Speak Good English video, a big relief to me. Besides that, im revising alot and im not so stressed up during lessons anymore:D

Urgh, i keep to be not having alot of time. And i keep wondering what i have been doing till i have not much time left. Must be blogger and msn and handphone lah. Im so stressed by the lack of time, i need to chill maaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

OH AND TODAY I WATCHED TRANSFORMERS 2!!!!!!!!! I watched it with the same person who watched the Transformers with me, this time it was his treat, again. The movie was okay-okay for me lah. It was tooo long in my opinion, and just to get the dust to the Prime took a very looooooooong time. And in the end, the bad was killed, with just a few attacks. However, when Prime got all those cool gadgets on him, it was fvcking cool! Overall it was okay-okay lah. And the part when he finally said ily to her, it was very very meaningful.

Oh and to dearest Rara,
Please get over him already. It sucks seeing you being manipulated, lied at by him thousand of times. He is NOT WORTH IT, remember that. And also, remember how HE LOOKED INTO YOUR EYES AND SAID ILY AND THEN JUST LEAVE YOU HANGING. He is a jerk, always be forever will be. You deserve much better, you just have to patient. Ignore him when he sms, dont look into his eyes when you see him. Dont let him make you melt. Dont end up like me. Be strong, dont give all your love away that easily.
Yours truly, Nini.




layout by drivefaraway