{Tuesday, July 7, 2009} 10:05 PM
I was very sad when i came to sch today, i didnt knw why. Moodswings i guess. I felt like i wanted to run, and just keep running. To have an adrenaline rush, to feel physical pain. Physical pain would be so much better than the emotional pain im feeling. AND YET! I dont know what emotional pain im feeling! I think it must be the moodswings, at least i want to think it that way.
Ugh sch today was looooooooooooooong. Infact it will be long for tmrw and next week and weeks after that. I am so looking forward to it, yes right. Lessons were a drag, it went by so slooooooooowly. AND YET! Tmrw is alrdy wednesday, sch starts at 9am, and it'll be home arnd 10pm? Ughhhhhhhhhhhh kill me nooooooooooow :/
Oh and yes, the girls brought in cake for liyana. It was strawberry and beautifully decorated. We sang songs, eventhough org2 lain were like shouting at us, its not my problem they're jealous :O
Then kan, liyana feed me the chocolate thing first and the girls mcm tak suke. Well i cant help it lah, kan most senior in LF....... Hehehehehhehehe, sayang you babies lah!(:
OH! After sch there was this Servant Leadership course which the selected councillors had to go. Then at one point, we were playing a game whereby i was to be blindfolded and my partner had to tell me the direction to go. I was walking then i bang into a dustbin you knw!!! It dropped and everyone was laughing at me. Futhermore, the seniors were there and saw and laughed at me. Waduuh waduhh, malunya... bukan main deh! :O
Schl finally decided to give me a break at 6, and off i went to meet dearest. Spent the night AND I BOUGHT ANOTHER SKIRT AND NOW I AM REALLY REALLY REALLY BROKE, LIKE AS IN NO MORE, ZERO AMOUNT IN MY PIGGY BANK):
Fvck man, i need to stop shopping.
And i just found this website that sells cheap MAC stuff! Damn i have to get it!
I need money, lots of it, like seriously.
Ughhhhhhhhhhh i need Ramly, like more than anythg else now):
