Please lah, i would rather go out with Bby, Aisyah and Sakeenah, or Sentosa with Ain, or Pei See's birthday party, or movie with Ramly, or go out with Bby, Aisyah and Sakeenah, or Sentosa with Ain, or Pei See's birthday party, or movie with Ramly, or go out with Bby, Aisyah and Sakeenah, or Sentosa with Ain, or Pei See's birthday party, or movie with Ramly(do you get the point alrdy?).
But nooooooooo, i cant do all that because of this reason that is sungguh merepek like p-e-p-e-k, because of this reason that is sungguh merepek like p-e-p-e-k, because of this reason that is sungguh merepek like p-e-p-e-(point taken?).
I am pissed off lah please, the only time i ask for a break, i get a big fat N O.
This is sungguh irritating. I just want a time to let lose, to be myself, to just enjoy the day. Sch has been tiring, and during those hours i have to behave like the goody-two-shoes that everyone expect me to be. Don't break the rules, don't shout along corridors, hand in your homework on time, don't do things that would ruin the good name, blablabla. Sometimes its so tiring that i just have the urge to shout and scream and stop being goody-two-shoes and start breaking rules!
Maybe i should become ANISAH in the malay comprehension, where everywhere i go, i leave a mark so that people will know i've been there!
Responsibilies are for responsible people. So what if i decided not to become responsible anymore? Im so sick of having to think twice about what i do, it is so damnright tiring! I wished i hadn't study hard, so i would just be slacking, and enjoy life!
Ugh i need a weekend which is mine, which i can have my own plans.
And speaking of plans, i want to watch movie with 3A on monday after sch, but noooooooooooooo, I AM RESPONSIBLE PERSON SO I WILL ACT RESPONSIBLY AND GO DO WHAT I AM TOLD TO DO WHICH WILL OBVIOUSLY NOT INCLUDE WATCHING MOVIE WITH 3A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now i am scanning through sec1, sec2 and Philippine's trip photo's, oh bring me back to first day of sch in 1A.
I shall dig a hole and bury myself and forget about responsibility and everything else and just think about myself.
Time to be selfish.
F off!
