OKAY NAVITA, I WILL TRY MY VERY BEST TO MAKE THIS A VERY LONG POST.
But i'll doubt so cause im very tired due to sch. I bet everyone is. I went bloghopping and everyone wrote how tired they are because of sch. Why cant we skip sch? I want sch to stop, i want my rest!
So anyway, i got my haircut yesterday. When ppl saw me today, they were kinda shock i think? But i feel so light and young and free. I was in a very happy mood but when dearest friends told me the news they heard, i was damned fucked up i just wanted to cry. Yes the news saddened me so much that i wanted to cry. I wish i am strong to face the consequences of my actions, i wish i can face a shout at my face and still be me after that......
Besides that, today i woke up at 6.30am and nearly wanted to escape sch. But after realising how bad ppl will miss me, i got up. I made my way safely to sch, and faced all the comments about my hair with such calmness(: PE was like PE, tiring cause i didnt eat so no energy so weak me): Recess was boring because there werent sec4's so no noise so no fun so very the boring. The next time i saw them was at 3pm and i was complaining "how come they are taking o'lvls this year and yet its us going home at 4pm?" Skali check check they were going home at 5 and 3 was their break time. Hahhahahah sungguh paiseh k dah!
Banyak aku nyer merepek kay, im so damn tired lah please. English was damn funny, especially about our life being complex. It is complex, now that i think of it. During POA, Mr Tan said that "whatever we do is not a failure, its like a feedback to us" . Damn inspirational so much that i went home and revised my POA. Yes me! I mean wth!
After sch was with Nina and Aqilah. Went to cwp to get Nina her things. After which, Aqilah&Nina went home and it was me and Ly! We had fun like always and today was no different. Oh! And we saw hawtstuff who is still very hawt after all this while! Then we went home and Ly promised to meet me tmrw which i so cant wait!
Soon after, i was online and talking to hawtstuff! He apparently saw me too and nearly went to say hi, if not for me that was walking just so fast for him to catch up! We talked and realised what close friends we used to be): But all is well, we can just start over again aye?
OH and the best part of the day was that Mat finally gave me my book back! After so much words i told ystrday night, he gave me the book back. Cause he knew that if i didnt get the book by today, i would scream and let the whole world know how mad i am at him! HAHA FAKE JE-.-
Im still so f tired, i want sleep, after i revise.
Consistency is the key to my distinctions(:
KAY NAVITA, I HOPE THIS IS LONG ENOUGH. TMRW I SHALL CUT HAIR LIKE YOUR K, AND YOU CUT HAIR LIKE THE SCRAP WE TALKED ABOUT KAY! HAHA-.-
And J, fri movie@2030(my time) k!
Swensen after that, or ben&jerry?
As long as it's free, i dont really mind :D
CIAO, sleep well rest well, school for another 9 more weeks):
