-


I admit, i am difficult


{Monday, June 15, 2009} 9:24 PM

I am wondering, is there anyone that still reads my blog?

Today i went out with my sisters and dad early in the morning. We had breakfast for which we really spend alot for. Then there was the shopping! It was a pity we missed Charles And Keith, if not, i could have the shoes and just more shoes now! But its okay its alright. I'll find money and get what i really truly deserve(hey i wanna be a tai-tai when i grow up so i better start practicing! :D).

It was really nice of dad to bring us all out shopping and i must thank him for the shopping (AND THE FOOT REFLEXOLOGY WE'RE GOING TMRW!!!!). I guess, this holiday has really bonded us all hey? (:

In the afternoon, met up with Ramly and decided to watch Ghosts of Girlfriends Past which was quite a cheesy love story but it was very nice i must say! Every guy must really go and watch it, especially S.......................... okay especially those who are very playful with girls or is alrdy the playboy type.

After that, we went to Cotton On and Cotton On Body. Nasib baik aku tak bawak duit klau tak dah lame aku joli sakan you knw!! I kinda regretted not bringing more money, but i can always go there next time. Ramly actually had money but he wanted to spend it on shoes. We went to quite alot of shoe shops but nothing just interests him! Oh well.

Tmrw i am going for foot reflexology and i cant waittt!!
I have maths homework and eng left to complete and i so can waittt!!
Im having obs soon and this i can really really really waittt!!
So yes i can be a really patient person dont you think? MUAHAHAHA hahaha ha ha ha .........

Im bored i think i need sch and all the gossips from it.
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :O


layout by drivefaraway