Im down with flu and have been coughing. Nothing serious, i bet everyone is feeling the same way. It rained today and i wanted to dance in it, if not for the flu ):
This week has been total guitar practice and its okay i guess. On breaktime that day, Raudhah and i were walking past the shell oil station. And along the way we saw this shell handwash sign. Raudhah told me "eh, asal handwash nye tmpt besar? kan patot ade sink je?" I was laughing like hell! Handwash meant that the cars are washed by hand. Selenge lah she. Then we were playing the Ice Castle song. And Raudhah was playing this base part for the whole song! I was like wth? I told her it was different at different parts and she said she wanted to play that part cause its nice? Then i asked her to play the other parts and she couldnt? Check check only that part of the base she could play! I was laughing like org gile alrdy cause no wonder she said it was the nice part(it was the only part she knew!)!
This week has been long and draggy and yes i look forward to the weekends. Okay only sunday lah cause i'll be going out with honey! After so long yes i know its about time.
Thats all i guess, ciao.
