-


I admit, i am difficult


{Friday, June 26, 2009} 8:21 PM

I cant believe i'll be saying this, but i'll say it nevertheless;
OBS WAS BEST, GEREK, FUN AND SOMETHING NOT TO BE REGRETTED!

Honestly, i was fucking scared to go there cause i heard the stories. But then i discovered that it was nothing like the stories i've heard! The teammates consisted of ppl from my sch so it wasnt that difficult to mix. The first two days were not so tiring, just did high elements. The third day was kayaking and it was tiring either cause we sang all the way and it made somewhat makes us forget the pain. Everyone was sea-sick at land, a very bad downside. The fourth day was fuck cause of the land expedition. But everyone persevered and we made it to our goal. Everyone became land-sick(?) then and it was just so lame, HA-HA. Last day was fast, we went home feeling all so tired):

So yes, just some highlights -
  • During the high elements, i was belaying Tracia. Somewhere we had a miscommunication and the next thing i know, i was being pulled up while Tracia was falling. It was fucking funny and fun cause that wasnt suppose to happen. I was to be rooted to the ground, but it was i who went up. LOL.
  • We did the jetty jump and it was very unexpected. The plank and sea seems a short distance apart but when we jumped, it took very long till we reached the water. I let my hands and legs fly while i jumped and i felt just so free.
  • One of the nights, we were talking about what food equipment to bring to the land expedition. I wanted to say wok, but the sound came out wrong, and now everyone is disturbing me about it ;/
  • While during the cross-island expedition, alot of us went into the bushes. I was being a bastard, i just kayak past them and sang out loud, ignoring them. WAKAKAKA-.-
  • Kechik carried my bag for the land expedition, cause i wasnt feeling my best. I carried the food bag thus i must salute those who carried their own bag all the way cause they are fucking strong!
  • After land expedition, we had to play this game. It requires the guys to support the girls to win the game. So the guys were shouting "OPPORTUNITY". It was funny and at the same time scary cause we dont knw where their hands might land at ;/ but it didnt land anywhere unappropriate so it was okay.
  • Dinner was the best eating time compared to lunch and breakfast cause it was really cool to cook in the night and dark!
  • The last day was fucking fast, and everyone was impatient to get on the boat home. But once we reached cwp, we were all missing OBS alrdy. Wthell...
OH! And the highlight of it all...........................
On the night after the sea expedition, i was feeling very dizzy. I have motion sickness so i was very very very unwell. Therefore, after pitching tent, we had some free time before we have to go meet the instructors. Many went to the toilet or eat. As for me, i went inside the tent for a quick nap. Kechik went to nap too and i reminded him to wake me up when they are going to meet the instructor. So when i suddenly wake up, i went out my tent and shouted "Kechik kechik!". He didnt reply. I looked around and suddenly realise i was alone! I went inside my tent cause i thought they notice me sleeping soundly and didnt wanna wake me up. Then after quite sometime, i heard ppl shouting my name! I hesitated to reply, and when the cries of my name sounded more and more desperate, i replied lah. It turned out that they forgot about me!!!!!! They didnt notice me asleep, they just went to meet the instructors. So when they did notice me not there, they became worried and went up the tent to find me. Aww, so sweet of my teammates kan? They are the beeeeeeeeeeeeest!(:

So yes i enjoyed my obs and cant wait for sch to start.

And yes, RIP Michael Jackson ):



layout by drivefaraway