{Wednesday, May 6, 2009} 9:14 PM
I screwed up, big time.
I wrote 8 pages of nothingness, complete rubbish and bullshit.
I might as well wrote the argumentative essay.
Revenge is sweet afterall.
i just loveeeeeeee giving you all a very hard time.
I am putting my results at risk, but so what, SO WHATTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll still have eng next year, and obviously today's compo wont be included in O levels.
So yes, revenge is very very very sweet.
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i think im gonna go crazy.
Tmrw is SS and im freaking scared, cause ive never sat for an SS paper.
I am being very lame and irritating and giving the heck care attitude, and i dont know why!
Oh wait, i think i do!
Botak is busy studying, apparently its more important than me!
I think i should too, but im so lazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
After tmrw will be maths and confirm die.
Nvm, tmrw i shall make a date with Ramly and he shall teach me maths!
Hooooraaaaaaaaaay!
:D

