-


I admit, i am difficult


{Friday, May 29, 2009} 8:46 PM



I am laughing, i cant help it. I am facing the computer, going through my pictures file and discovered that i had a folder inside a folder. One named "Cintaku,". To my horror, there were pictures of notes or things ive vandalised that has Cintaku written all over it - all 68 of them! It was certainly shock shock horror horror! :O And at the same time, i am listening to If This Isn't Love. Such an atmosphere created and all the memories came flooding back. Weird thing was, i was laughing, no longer crying. Probably because if it wasnt for him, i would still be a loser i was when i was before him. Indirectly, he made me grow up. Haha, and yes i remember 27 Night like it was yesterday. But i never felt anger or hatred (okay lah, but not that much).
Last long with your GF, and i will certainly miss your presence when you graduate! (:

Moving on, i was unsure what i wanted to blog about, so i went to read my previous previous blog posts. And i saw alot of ZORO, it was of course to my horror too. To think that i actually liked him before, the thought makes me laugh all over again! I was foolish then, im not so foolish now. Oh well, it is just so funny! And anyway, i was shocked with what i saw! It happened right infront of me, and yet i didnt notice, how ignorant i was! Liyana should remember how shock i was, and i cant stop laughing when i think of the incident. Oh well! (:

Oh have i mention yet? JUNE HOLIDAYS ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can finally breathe, suddenly there is so much fresh air for me! Obviously i will spend it to revise and study, the results i got was just so di.sa.ppoint.ing. I seriously need to buck up buck up buck up and get my rightful place among my classmates. Wow i sound so motivated haha i make myself laugh am i going paranoid like ain oh nono -.-

Today i went to school and had the time of my life(!) Eventhough Shakti&Tracia wasnt there and if they was there it was much more fun, i still laugh out much. Everyone(okay, ppl sitting in the front of the class) was being so lively and just having fun critising each othere! We were taught about the H1N1 flu and it was kinda scary and i think everyone was behaving like that because they wanna cover up the fear that they feel inside them! :O And i bet everyone had a good laugh about me being smoke-free as of tmrw onwards HAHA VERY FUNNYYYY!

I will have guitar practices for weeks to come and i so cant wait (!) The music room, the tension, the practices, the struggle - that what makes guitar ensemble the best! I will make sure the juniors practice hard and feel the pressure we once felt before SYF . Wakakakaka i sound damn right mean! XD


Aqilah, thank you for forgiving me and i love you till world end
but i love Ramly more cause Ramly is MALE AND DOESNT HAVE MOODSWINGS!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHHAHA I LOVE YOU KAY LY :P ♥
Ain, eventhough you look rebel(like Feet put it) you're still the best,
and you know i'll be there for you day and night noon and evening.
Thank you for listening when nobody else want to.
i love youuuuuuuuuuuuu and i didnt give you note cause i wanted it online.
if i give note then lost then sad kan. if online it'll always be here! (arent i smart!) ♥
And youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,
i love you :D
After every guy comes and leaves, look who still sticks around (ME!)
So learn your lesson, guys arent really worth your time, i am! :D ♥

And Atikah and Buva too,
read my note over and over again okay,
make a wise decision,
i love you both very dearly too ♥

And it's okay if you had to go away
Oh, just remember that telephones
Well, they work out of both ways
But if I never ever hear them ring
If nothing else I'll think the bells inside
Have finally found you someone else and that's okay
Cause I'll remember everything you sang
(and when i saw this, i thought of you, haha)


layout by drivefaraway