{Sunday, May 31, 2009} 10:04 PM
I used to have so much to say in my posts, i would drag and drag my talkcock. I would type bullshit and make no sense at the end of the day. Even when i have nothing to talk about, nothing interesting to share, i still type something.
All that, has change.
I stare at the blank screen and suddenly, i had nothing to say. I have alot to say actually, about how sometimes i wish i could just die, or how sometimes i wish i could just turn back to be a clueless, innocent 3 year old, or how sometimes i wish i had no feelings, or how sometimes i wish i had study harder for PSLE so that i could go into a girls sch and avoid boys, or that sometimes, i could have things my way.......... but oh well, do wishes really come true? Obviously something has to be given for something to be receive, there is a price for everything.
So just forget it, just forget wishing, it'll never happen.
Currently, at the moment, i am sad, cause someone i consider a close friend, actually have more stories than she apparently share with everyone else except me. I told her all the stories i had, and she just kept her's, to herself. I had to find it out some other way, and i feel like a loser. I tot we were (should i say the word? ugh, better not, you're not that strong at heart, so forget it), but those were just my thoughts anyway. Oh well............................
I hope tmrw Syafiq does well for his O lvl,
no matter how much i dislike him, i still want him to excel,
he is afterall, my-used-to-be-bff.
And crazy thing is, i read thru many girl's blog and most of them are bragging about what else - LUV. Its crazy, i thought i could feel what they feel, about the betrayal and jealousy and blablabla but i thought wrong. I mean, they blog as though they know so mucccccch about love(okay, i know i do talk about it like i know so much, but now i realise i dont) and most of they havent finish secondary school yet! Like ohmegeeeeeeeee, okay i sound mean. But still, i pity them girls, i wish i could just make them realise there is more to life than boys, and that if the boys can betray, hurt them that way, they can do it to the boys too!
Oh well, i am afterall a girl who doesnt know any shit about luv. Luv is a complicated thing, that will only get in your way of achieving your dreams. I shouldnt be bothered about it, dont you think?
I have to say, i have learnt my lesson after those 3 jerks.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH (:
