-


I admit, i am difficult


{Tuesday, May 5, 2009} 8:57 PM

Ain darling,
Happppppy birthdaaaaaaaaay( insert suare steam atiko :P )
Stay happy, keep studying, and just enjoy life.
Everyone is failing their subjects too, no different from you, so dont go into depression k.
I love you very the much much.
Thanks for everything!
♥(!)

Alright, how do i start this?
How about saying that i enjoyed maths lesson today? Yes, i enjoyed it very much, because it makes more sense now and i the A2 aint foggy no more, i can see it clearer now!
I've been failing my bio and chem, but passing my chem with marks that i am so shocked with! History and SS are becoming so much clearer now, and i have faith that i can and will pass my exams with flying colouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurs(:

Uh-uh, who am i kidding. I cant wait for 18May, very big big big day! (Exams finish on the 18th, so its a big day cause i will have free days and i have to plan how to use it wiself enjoying life!) But no pain no gain hey? So i will go and study to understand the topic so that i can apply it better in exams. Afterall, its all about application. I am so very the semangat to pass exams and yet i am here babbling about things i want to do but havent done yet -.-

I am listening to sappy love songs. It sucks cause its affecting my mood, one way or another. I need some punk rock, heavy metal, hardcore songs! Ha-ha, sungguh mcm paham.

Today bestfriend came to school with his botak head. And people are asking me why his head is botak. Well, all because of the simplest reason-i told him to do it(!) HA-HA. Nevermind, botak or not botak, he's still my bestfriend. Laaaaaaaaaaalalalala.

I know you want me to want you I want to
/27 May in a few weeks time):


layout by drivefaraway