I am stuck to the Yen Iniya Pon Nilave song, sang by my boyfriend(OH I SO WISH!!) in Varanam Aayiram.
The show was more than i expected, and the first time i really enjoyed a tamil movie.
Thanks alot to Navindran, Shakti and Buvanesh who taught me the song with such patience(:
Thanks alot to the
people who came
to the campaign too,
you guys are the
best best best :D
people who came
to the campaign too,
you guys are the
best best best :D
I never planned on it, i guess i was just being accidentally feel(direct translation of perasan).
Butterflies in stomach, sweaty palms, lost of speech, it will all get better in time i guess.
Always look on the bright side of life - i keep reminding it to myself to keep myself sane.
Ciao people,
dont bear grudges, it wont bring you anywhere,
and as long as you have tried your best on that something, that is what that counts the most.
(:
