-


I admit, i am difficult


{Monday, April 13, 2009} 10:10 PM

I just spent 5 mins sitting on my comp, thinking what is it i want to say.
Should i talk about school or boys?
I know people want to hear about boys(duh, i would if i go a girl's blog).
However, my life is not an open storybook and i want to keep everythg inside.
This blog is online, in the world wide web and anyone from anywhere has excess to it.
I have not much privacy left, this bit i want to save.
I have went back to writing in a personal diary, the one that has a lock and a key to.
Quite cute dont you think? ;D

I actually have no motive, or point in writing that first paragraph.
Just a tip of advice, dont be judgemental.
Dont judge a book by its cover, people can be very different from who you think you are.
First impression are important but people also need second chances to redeem themselves.
If we dont provide our own society with the second chance, who will?
I know.. you guys are probably saying "LOOK WHO'S TALKING" .
I dont deny that i dont judge a person by its cover, i also dont usually give people second chance after my impression on them are made.
But i am trying, to be a better person, no one is perfect hey?

Campaign on tuesday, campaign on wednesday, campaign on thursday.
Voting on next week + full week of syf practice.
Syf practice week after that, and then its MYE.
After which, is my june holidays!
I am working towards that, cause it has HEAVEN spelt all over it.

Ciao,


layout by drivefaraway