-


I admit, i am difficult


{Wednesday, April 1, 2009} 10:29 PM

A very good point was brought up during english lesson today,
when Shazia was doing her presentation on her assignment.
I could not help but agree, eventhough i bet not all are like that.
But oh well, the ones i've met are, so i couldnt help but agree (:

There's always going to be another mountain
I'm always going to want to make it move
Always going to be an uphill battle,
Sometimes I'm gonna to have to lose,
Ain't about how fast I get there,
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb
- The Climb, Miley Cyrus.

It motivates me, it should motivates you too.
It should motivate you to achieve and do your best.
Doesnt mean that just because you didnt achieve your goals and dreams,
its the end of the world.
Life still goes on, new challenges and rewards awaits you.
Keep on going, cause there is always, always, something good behind everything.


layout by drivefaraway