WE ARE ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY,
AND YOU GUYS WILL ALWAYS BE PART OF THE FAMILY.
EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU IS DIFFERENT AND UNIQUE,
AND THAT IS WHAT THAT MAKES US THE BIG HAPPY FAMILY.
Guitar ensemble is one big happy family,
and we stick out for one another.
We accept everyone's differences and we give each other second chances.
Family look out for each other till the end, family stay close together despite problems befalling them.
Guitar ensemble is MY family, and I will do my best to make the family proud.
Yay!
AND YOU GUYS WILL ALWAYS BE PART OF THE FAMILY.
EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU IS DIFFERENT AND UNIQUE,
AND THAT IS WHAT THAT MAKES US THE BIG HAPPY FAMILY.
Guitar ensemble is one big happy family,
and we stick out for one another.
We accept everyone's differences and we give each other second chances.
Family look out for each other till the end, family stay close together despite problems befalling them.
Guitar ensemble is MY family, and I will do my best to make the family proud.
Yay!
I hope you're reading this, cause i really cant contain anymore.
(its gonna get nasty, i am talking from human to human, be mindful of that)
Like seriously, f you alright.
It is NOT MY FAULT that you are not there.
Dont blame me because you CANT MAKE IT there.
I have already did my part, your turn to do yours.
I didnt ask for any of this, you practically BEGGED ME to do it.
F you alright, just f you!
I AM NOT GONNA LET YOU AFFECT ME, I AM SICK OF YOU AND YOUR FACE.
GET OUT OF MY SIGHT, I HONESTLY DONT WISH TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN.
REMOVE ME FROM YOUR LIFE, YOU ARE DOING ME A VERY HUGE FAVOUR.
f you f you f you!
Sickening b!tch.
WHATEVER YOU SAY, IS GONNA GO IN ONE EAR, OUT THE OTHER.
DONT KEEP BLAMING ME FOR YOUR MISTAKES, WAKE UP AND REALISE YOURS!
I AM HUMAN, AINT NO ANGEL.
I HAVE FEELINGS, I HAVE FEARS.
WHATEVER HAPPENS, HAPPENS OKAY.
I REALLY DIDNT ASK FOR THIS, YOU'RE THE REASON OF IT ALL!
f you!!!!!!!
(sorry, i am really f-up already)
Nights.
