{Tuesday, April 21, 2009} 9:14 PM
My my, its already the 21 of April 2009,
tomorrow would be the 22nd.
Days later, 27th will come rolling in, and i will be very excited.
Wait for the next month, 27 May, marks one year................................................
Okay lets roll!
Days are whizzing past me nowadays, time seems to be running out.
So much to do, so little time left.
Good thing i made an escape for peace and tranquility last Sunday,
at least now my mind isnt in a confusion, things are better laid out now.
Guitar practices is taking a toll on everyone, including me, especially me.
I am holding on till monday, where after that it will be study time.
I am so motivated now, i want to excel excel excel(brainwashing myself, bear with it ha-ha)
I am so tired, but i dont want to accept the fact.
My eyebags are like so solid now(!), lacking of sleep, much much.
Oh well, everyone else too is lacking of it, so makes me just as human as they are.
Goodnight ppl,
Ciao!
