{Tuesday, April 7, 2009} 9:23 PM
(Jai Ho)You are the reason that I breathe,(Jai Ho)
You are the reason that I still believe,(Jai Ho)
You are my destiny,
Jai Ho! Uh-uh-uh-oh!
(Jai Ho)No there is nothing that can stop us(Jai Ho)
Nothing can ever come between us,(Jai Ho)
I want you now,
I know you can save me, come and save me,
I need you now.
I am yours forever, yes, forever,
I will follow,
Anywhere in anyway,
Never gonna let go.
" I hate you, for all the not so obvious reasons. On the surface, everyone thinks we're so happy together. We laugh, joke everyone with each other, everyone thinks we are the best of friends and will always remain that way. Whenever there is you, there is always me - or so they say. But you see, thats the part where the world see. They dont see what happens underneath. They dont know that it will always be about you, even when its ME sharing the problem with you. Somehow, the story will change and the next thing i knw, we are talking about YOUR problem instead of MINE. It is very selfish, dont you think? And everytime, whenever i call you to share my problems with you, you are always busy. And in turn, i would have to WAIT for you to call me so that we can talk. And even when you do call back, mostly it'll be YOU ranting away about YOUR problem when it was suppose MY moment. Its always ME that has to find you, to confirm with you about our plans, ME who always have to pick the destination and time. And it'll always be YOU to complain, about how bad the plan was, or whatever that you just feel like making me feel guilty about. Always ME waiting for YOU, and when i make you wait for me instead, you will ramble and put up a face. I never say anything when you're late, what makes you think you can give me the face?
Despite all that, i still love you.
Despite the i hate you's, i still love you.
I still love you Ly): "
I shall read this in probably 2 months time?
And then we shall compare the then and now.
Ciao,
