-


I admit, i am difficult


{Saturday, April 4, 2009} 9:49 PM

I am just too busy to spend time with love.
Even weekends i or her cant find the time to hangout.
Breaks my heart, i miss Hany much much);
Hopefully, Good Friday will be good,
and i can spend more time with Hany,
or for that fact, with Ratna, Sakeenah, Atikah, Iznie, Qama and Hanisah.
Especially Hanisah.
(Yesterday someone from primary sch asked me, "so how are you and your best friend, Hanisah?" The question sounded so alien to me, and suddenly it made me realise how much i do really actually miss her.)
This is also another sad case.
Apparently, love is angry at me for reasons that "i should ask myself".
I tried thinking, and being a very ego(who wants to admit their mistakes readily?) and stubborn, i said i didnt know what was the problem.
And because of that, she has avoided talking to me.
It is really sad, cause whenever i see her around the corner, i would have the urge to say hi and tease and joke around with her, like we always do, only to realise that she is not talking to me.
Sad life, sad life):
Overall, i miss all these girls. Eventhough some are still in the same class with me now,
it just isnt the same like before.
All the gile gile times, all the laughter, all the laid-back moments... ):
This was in Semakau, and i could still remember how shock we all were to find out that a place that is for rubbish(literally) can be so nice and peaceful.
And doesnt Buva look so good in the tie?
All those moments.....

HOWEVER!
LIFE GOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES ON!

Today, i spent the day in sch for the DISCovering yourself course.
It was fun and i basically learnt more about everyone.
We laughed alot, totally undeniable.
We had fun too, basically it was a day well spent.

Social life is getting the best of me, and i really need to change that.
Affecting my studies, my responsibilities in other areas and just basically everything else.
Really need to change, and be more focus!

Have to meet Ramly soon, for chit chat session.
I am just so pissed off at myself, for being just so busy all the time!
I barely have time to piss you know! (I really am that busy!)
SYF, campaigns, studies, sleep, 24hours is barely enough!
Just imagine if a year has 500 days, MY GOODNESS WOULDNT THAT BE HEAVEN!
I dont want to study tomorrow, i wanna go out and have fun!
(but obviously i wouldnt do that, i'd feel guilty the whole week!)

I dont want to stop blogging,
cause if i do, it means i would have to go to my books, and i dont want.
I am very lazy, cant deny that.

Oh, and did i tell you that i burn midnight oil for one whole week,
studying for chem every night of that week.
And when i did the test, i could do it alright.
Only that i got the chargers wrong!
I am just so pissed off at myself,
how could i forget the 3+ in aluminium and the 2+ in zinc and iron(2)!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Must stop thinking bout it, if not i'll cry, really)

Okay, im getting sleepy.
So i can go sleep now and escape studying!
Krekrekre(Milz's style)
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Ciaozozozozozozozozozo,
(eh alamak, mcm lain je bunyi ade zozo,
zozo zoro zoro zozo! HAHA ZAMAN SEC2! -.-)


layout by drivefaraway