I saw this online, i thought it looked nice, doesnt it ;)I knew that i woke up the wrong side of bed, but i refused to admit it. I thought, that maybe if i look on the bright side of life, life wont be so bad today. I thought that if i just stay cheerful and happy, the sadness and anger would stay away from me. I thought that if i just smile at all the problems and try to solve it calmly, i wouldnt be crying home tonight.
I thought, and i just keep thinkng. It didnt happen that way, it was all just my thoughts.
( During chem, teacher asked,
"what is a business that has been successful in the past 50 years?"
"ah cher, give a letter clue lah"
"it starts with D"
"cher, it manufactures what?"
"entertainment"
"cher! i know it! its DUREX right!"
omg, this is kids at 15 years old, all so excited :O )
(English was so funnnnneeeeeehhhh, i just loveeeeeeeeeee giving my teacher a not so easy time :P)
Ciaoooooooo,
