{Friday, March 6, 2009} 8:42 PM
Stop! - Aliff Aziz
Alright, go on listening to this:D
Moving on, hello people!
My birthday is in 4 days:D
I have finish all tests.
My birthday is still in 4 days:D
Eh, i still have maths test next week, damnit.
My birthday is coming up in 4 days lah:D
But still im so happy all major tests are done.
My birthday is will be in 4 days time okay:D
Especially chem, i gave it my best you knw.
My birthday is in 4 daysm, yippppppppppppy:D
ALRIGHT I SHALL QUIT BEING SO IRRITATING AND MOVE ON.
(but still this is the only time of the year where i can irritate people about birthday right, cause i only have one birthday what-.-)
Actually school aint much a problem, except for the friendship friendship thing.
I dont wish to elaborate, cause if i do, things wouldnt be any better anyway.
(sounds like im give up aye? whatever lah)
I am so tired.
My eyes are swollen every morning when i reach sch.
Sch has not been so forward looking by me, it bores me.
(i wonder if i say that school is boring, will they expel me, like how they did to a employee who that said her job was boring? hmmmmm.....)
Bby is such a toooooooooooooooooooot.
Okay well maybe my fault bby is behaving like that.
Im sorry that bby had to wait a long time, and ive alrdy apologize many many times.
And yet! bby still wont talk to me!
This situation is tiring me and spoiling my mood.
Who else will i talk crap with if not with bby?):
Things will Ramly is going well,
we had this tiff and it was really stupid.
But now we're okie dokie going well.
Soon will be my birthday and Ramly has promised me a biggggggg present.
Kan kan? Thanks ily you're the best :D
Besides bby and Ramly,
Ain, Nissy, Buva and 3A are being such lovely ppl.
All of them are looking forward to my birthday, as much as i am(!)
They have given me support, physically and mentally and emotionally.
Okay, physically sounds wrong. Just mentally and emotionally lah.
I consider myself lucky, not to be to affected by miss red.
Tmrw will be the SYF practice, and i am so tired!
I better tune in now, cause SUNDAY will be a biggggggggg day!
I hope all my babies can make it:D
Im sure you wanna know bout my test kan?
Will tell you when i get result.
K bye lah i should sleep now.
And Nissy, i love you lah!
Lot more than him(i think :P)
I still love you and stop talking bout him.
You possibly cant be interested kan?
AND YOU KNOW WHAAAAAAAAAAAT.
People should keep to their promises.
When they say they are over someone, they should act like it,
and stop spreading rumours that the person is THEIRS.
Totally not cooooool.
I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
And I dream about you all the time
(Buva knows who)
