-


I admit, i am difficult


{Monday, March 9, 2009} 8:43 PM




I am just so excited okay,
so shut up and keep your comments.
Tomorrow is my birthday, damn its quick.









Pastamania with Sakeenah, Ratna, Qama, Aisyah and Hany babies went well.
Everyone was laughing and having fun, especially Ratna ^.^
Thank you girls for the time spent, we have and must do it more often.
ily all very very very very much.
(and we shall camwhore too ;D )




Look at the flowers, oh-so-nice right?
I wish it never did wither out of the tree,
so the tree will remain pink till forever.
But hey, nothing lasts forever aye?
Pink tree oh pink tree..

Alright, back to real-life.
MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!
Omg, i am so excited lah.
Idk, but every year on my birthday i will be.
Duhh, who wont aye?

Okay, school has been well.
AND TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY!!
The best part was english, when i sabo-ed Liyana :X
Den at recess Suhaila ate a heavy breakfast, Well Done Girl! :P
The day was raining and it just keeps pouring.
But i didnt mind the rain much, it was nice i must say.

TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!
And bff has yet to confirm details with me.
I'll have free time from 3-4(which is so rare on sch days),
and no one want to spend it with me!
It is so sad, but nevermind nevermind, i shall live through it :D

TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Enough said ppl :D


layout by drivefaraway