-


I admit, i am difficult


{Saturday, February 14, 2009} 9:24 PM

Happy Valentine Day eveeeeeeeeeeeryone.

Have you ever get the feeling,
that you want something so badly that you would do anythg to get it?
But once you get it, you feel like its not really what you want afterall?
Have you have you?
Ugh.

Hope tmrw will be a better day.
Bye people,

And you know what? I dont like people who blog without thinking twice. They jst say what they can think of, without thinking through it. They become so insensitive to peoples feeling, and they hurt alot of them without thinking. Soon or later, people are bound to hate their attitude and when they realise it, they will be thinking "why ppl hate me, i nvr do anythg wrong". People like this should be taught a lesson. And the worst part is that because of their post, because of what they say without thinking twice, it gets other people in trouble. GREAT JST FREAKING GREAT I HOPE YOURE SATISFIED NOW.


layout by drivefaraway