{Monday, February 9, 2009} 9:41 PM
I miss Philippines, i wanna go back there.
With all the people and share a room with Atikah and Doda and talk all night long.
I want it all back, i wanna go there again.
You know what? Instead of bragging how lessons werent as expected,
lets brag about smthg different.
Hmmmmm, how about how long my skirt was?
For all those people who have yet to notice, my skirt was very long today.
It covered my whole knee, no shit!
It felt like such a good girl and im so proud with myself for being able to wear it.
I didnt complain, in fact i showed off at everyone.
I went like "eh my skirt long!" and add with a little more giggles.
Everyone laughed at me, but i was so proud, it didnt matter.
I am bragging so keep the comments to yourself.
Today i wanted to watch The Curious Case of Benjamin Burton,
but someppl SOMEPPL have to spoil it, selfish brat.
AND YOU WANT TO KNW WHAT PISSES ME OFF?
LIKE WHEN PPL ASK ME REALLY STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE,
"EH WHY TEACHER SO MOODY TODAY?"
"WHY THE PEN NO INK?"
"WHY PEOPLE BREAK UP?"
"TEACHER NEVER SAY WHEN TEST RIGHT? SO WHEN IS IT?"
"HOW COME THE GIRL ATTRACTING SO MUCH ATTENTION?"
Like come on!!!!!!!!!! You dont know the answer, and you expect me to?!?!?!?!?
What the hell? Seriously lah, if you ask me what homework we have, or what i had for dinner last night, or what i did for the weekends, i can give you a perfect answer.
But youre expecting me to answer for someone else?
TOTAL BULLSHIT ALRIGHT.
WHAT DO I LOOK LIKE, YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTRE?
god, get a life people!
