-


I admit, i am difficult


{Thursday, February 19, 2009} 8:46 PM

Here are words that ive been wanting to say, but never have really escaped my mouth.

Today was the sports heats. I participated several races, and there was one that i came in first. Almost all of 3A came to congratulate me and told me how good i was. However, when it came to the 400m class relay race, i did not shine. Instead, because of my own selfishness to win so much, i have caused my classmate to be injured. I felt so bad, really. And because of that, i shouted at another classmate who was very innocent. Now i feel worse.
I am such an ass, dont have to remind me. 3A has been nice to me and i wasnt that nice to them. I know 3A wanted to win so badly in the race, and i cant stop blaming myself for not making it happening. If only i had passed the baton properly, if only i had not trip my classmate, we would probably have won. If only i had went to the doc early in the morning and skipped the heats, all of this wouldnt even have happened! But hey, no use regretting aye?
Now i know why people shouldnt be selfish. Cause when you get so selfish and self-centered, you forget about everyone arnd you. You crush hearts, you even cause injury. I am a bad of example of 3A and i really need to change ;/

I havent been a good little girl from the starting of the year till now. I can name at least two people that hate me so much they wish i wasnt even in this sch(yes they hate me that much). I guess, because i was finding my own happiness, i oversee the people who were doing the same thing too. I steal their only chance at happiness and now they hate me. I cant blame them, hey if people do it to me i'll sure hate them too. I jst feel bad, cause i dont like people to hate me. Hey, who would? And i surely didnt know that someone's happiness can be other's misery :/

Ugh, i feel very very very bad :/
bye ppl ,


layout by drivefaraway