-


I admit, i am difficult


{Wednesday, February 18, 2009} 9:46 PM

You know, when they say that the good things you do ppl dont rmbr but the one bad thing you do ppl will rmbr for life? Yes, i am so gonna rmbr this bad thing that you have done. I seriously didnt expect it from you. Ive tried to always stay positive, i even tried to like you! But god, you were being so difficult! And what ive heard, wud be the last alright. Be careful for what you wish for, you didnt only hurt one person, you hurt those arnd them too. I think we should all take a break.

Disappointment, one after another. Totally affecting my studies AND IT IS NOT WORTH IT GOD YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I TOTALLY DISLIKE YOU NOW. (sorry cant control anymore)

Today i didnt have a pleasant day eventhough somethg good happened in the morning. Can i jst like say "i hope you enjoy today" ? Ugh.

Fast forward, tmrw will be the heats! And i am so excited idk why probably because im not running alot. I am just so happy about it.

This sat i planned to watch the burton show with Ly, but there is cheer practice instead. There goes my sat. Okay wait stay positive. This sat i will meet with 3A to do the cheer and i will enjoy myself cause i am doing it for my classmates, go 3A! Somehow, i still dont get it why we have to do so properly and win. Why dont we give the sec4 and 5 a chance? Its their last year anyway, dont be so selfish and dont give them a hard time lah. Oh wait, are we joining to give them a hard time? Aye? Please address this in class, thank you.

After sch, met up with Ly and did some revisions. I am so positive of my physics now and i badly wanna stay in pure science so i will have to keep working hard :D

bye ppl,
i hope i dont have to see you anymore after this.


layout by drivefaraway